Rules of stay
Check the rules of the Apartments in Szczecin!
PART I – Organizational and ordinal rules:
- Apartments In Szczecin are rented for days.
- The accommodation day starts at 15:00 and ends at 12:00.
- By renting the apartment, the Guest determines the duration of his stay, and in the absence of such a determination, it is assumed that the apartment has been rented for one day.
- The wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the guest should report to the landlord no later than 20:00 on the day preceding the day on which the apartment rental expires. The landlord will endeavour to meet this wish. It depends on the availability of apartments.
- The landlord is obliged to provide:
- Conditions for the complete rest of the guest, in particular by not performing any activities in the room without the consent of the Guest (eg cleaning, repair of equipment, etc.) during the Guest’s stay.
- Exchange of bed linen and towels every 3 days or upon request.
- Immediate reaction to reported comments and reservations regarding the level of services, the operation of apartment facilities and cleanliness by undertaking actions aimed at immediate removal of defects and deficiencies.
- Responsibility for loss or damage to property brought by renters of the apartment is governed by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code. The landlord’s liability for the loss or damage of valuables, money, securities and objects of scientific or artistic value is limited.
- The guest has no right to transfer the apartment he has released to other people, even if the period for which he paid the due fee has not expired.
- Persons not registered in the apartment cannot stay in the apartment from 22:00 to 7:00 the next day. In the case of a breach of this prohibition, non-registered persons are obliged to immediately leave it at the service request, and the Guest will be charged twice the standard rate for the stay of each additional person.
- The apartments are strictly forbidden to organize events / social events. Please note that silence must be kept in the entire property from 22:00 to 7:00 the next day. Non-observing the quiet night should be reckoned with the intervention of the Police, Municipal Guards or security. In this case, regardless of the sanctions provided for in the Code of Misdemeanours, the Guest will be obliged to pay to the Lessor a contractual penalty in the amount of PLN 500 and may be deprived of the right to continue to stay in the apartment despite paying the stay.
- Due to the fire protection requirements in the apartments, do not use any appliances or apparatus powered by electricity, which do not belong to these rooms. The only exception is: the mobile phone charging adapter, a portable computer, an electric shaver.
- The following opening codes: the entrance door to the building and the entrance to the apartment are known only to the Guest. They should not be made available to third parties. They cease to function after the period of renting the apartment.
- The guest is financially responsible for any damage, loss or destruction of items of equipment and technical devices of the apartment arising from his fault or the fault of people visiting him.
- Our apartments are strictly non-smoking. If a violation of this prohibition is found, the Guest will be charged an additional fee of PLN 250 for additional cleaning and shutting down the room from service.
- The guest agrees irrevocably to debit his payment card account with an amount equivalent to the damage referred to in point 12, which will be confirmed and documented after leaving the rented apartment and the amount of fees referred to in points 8, 9, 13 and 15.
- Apartments service is available to guests at the phone number +48 91 817 33 33. From 22.00 to 8.00 the service is limited to emergency situations that absolutely require immediate assistance (emergency number). The call for service during these hours in other matters is payable in the amount of PLN 120 for each call.
- In emergency situations, it is possible to contact the emergency services at the 112 emergency number.
- Staying in the apartment after the check-out time can result in a fee not exceeding the price of one day’s stay.
- Renting an apartment means you accept these regulations.
PART II – Information on the scope of personal data processing:
Personal data will be processed in order to complete the booking process, to clarify the circumstances of a possible violation of the Regulations or applicable law, and to consider possible complaints and complaints.
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), we would like to inform you that :
The administrator of personal data obtained in the booking process within the meaning of the applicable generally applicable laws is: Invest in Szczecin Maciej Dynarski, aleja Piastów 61/U2, 70-332 Szczecin, NIP: 8521437985, Regon: 811084242. The personal data administrator may entrust the processing of personal data to Processors.
- For the needs of the booking process and issuing sales documents, personal data of the Guest are collected. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the booking process and the service.
- The guest has the right to access their personal data, the right to rectify it, delete it, as well as the right to limit its processing.
- Optional consent of the Guest to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes requires marking the appropriate “check-box” in the booking process.
- This consent may be withdrawn by sending an appropriate message to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The detailed purposes and scope of personal data processing are set out in an attachment available at the reception desk and on request, sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Administrator ensures that the personal data of the Guest are not made available to third parties with the exception of the processing entities and in this respect will take the necessary resources and ensure the use of their knowledge and experience to implement this assurance.
- The Administrator retains the right to disclose personal data to authorized entities (Subprocessors) and in cases provided for by generally applicable law. In particular, this applies to entities such as: systems performing online payments and reception software.